Here is for frequently asked questions about hakama rental.
About rental products
- Can I choose a combination of kimono and hakama?
- You can choose your favorite combination from 25 kimono patterns and 8 hakama colors.
- Can I choose the size?
- Kimono is one size fits all (adapted height about 155 cm to about 170 cm). You can choose the hakama from SS to 3L according to your height.
- Please tell me the suitable height for the size of the hakama.
Please refer to this table.
height Hakama size Hakama length 〜145cm 2.2(SS) 83cm 146cm〜150cm 2.3(S) 87cm 151cm〜155cm 2.4(M) 91cm 156cm〜160cm 2.5(L) 95cm 161cm〜165cm 2.6(LL) 83cm 166cm〜 2.7(3L) 103cm
If you get lost, please contact Furifu official or each store.
- Can I choose an obi?
- One obi is designed so that you can use either “red”, “yellow”, or “black x white stripe”.
- Can I buy rental products?
- We do not accept the purchase of rental products. If you would like to purchase, we will introduce the products sold at Furifu.
- Can I rent boots?
- Boots are not rented. If you would like to purchase, we will introduce the products sold at Furifu.
- Do you have anything to prepare yourself?
- It is basically a set that you can wear as a set. Hygiene products such as underwear and hair accessories, and if you wish, only boots and warm clothing are provided by yourself.
- Is it possible to try on all the patterns posted on the homepage and mail order site at the store?
- Is possible. Since the inventory is shared between the store and the mail-order site, products that are sold out on the mail-order site may also be sold out at the store. For more information, please contact Furifu official or each store.
- Do you handle products other than those listed on the website?
- The products posted on the homepage are the entire lineup. Depending on the period, there are also events that handle limited patterns. For more information, please contact Furifu official or each store.
- Do you handle products for elementary school students?
- Since the kimono is one size, elementary school students can choose to raise their shoulders as an option. In addition, hakama sizes are available from SS size (height guideline up to 145 cm).
About the contract
- Where can I make a reservation?
- Furifu stores, Official online shopping site , Official Rakuten site , Official YAHOO! Site Reservations are possible.
- Which method is possible for over-the-counter payment?
- Cash, credit card, electronic money, etc. are possible. For more information, please contact each store or the commercial facility that contains the pretend you plan to visit.
- Can I cancel? Is there a cancellation fee?
- We accept. There is no cancellation fee within 8 days from the contract date. A 30% cancellation fee will be charged from the 9th day of the contract until January 31st, and a 100% cancellation fee will be charged after February 1st.
* Items such as small items purchased at the same time as the contract are considered as a rental set.
* If you wish to cancel items such as small items, we will accept the same rate of cancellation fee.
- Is it possible to change the product after the contract?
- We accept orders within 8 days from the contract date. After that, the normal cancellation fee will be charged.
- Can I make a reservation even if the graduation ceremony is not scheduled?
- At the time of contract, you can enter the schedule temporarily. After that, please change it by yourself on My Page by January 31st.
- Can it be used for purposes other than graduation ceremonies?
- Is possible. It may be difficult to make a reservation for a schedule that cannot be accepted or just before, so please contact the Furifu official or each store for details.
- Is it possible to make a temporary contract or reserve the product?
- We do not accept provisional contracts or reserves. Payment is required at the time of contract.
- How many days can I rent?
- It will be rented for about 14 to 20 days.
- Can I use it for non-graduation ceremonies such as pre-shooting?
- You can wear it as many times as you like from the time it arrives at your home until the return deadline.
- Do you have services for dressing, hair making, and pre-shooting?
- Furifu does not offer such a service. We have affiliated studios and beauty salons, so please contact Furifu official or each store for details.
- Can I have it delivered to a beauty salon?
- There is no problem if you consult with a hairdresser. However, in the unlikely event that there is an error in the product, we may not be able to respond immediately before. Please be sure to request confirmation of the contents. In addition, we are not responsible for any loss or damage if the delivery address is not your home.
- Do you support the cancellation of the graduation ceremony due to coronavirus?
- There is a refund system. Please refer to this page for details.