Notice of temporary closures at some storesNEWS
Thank you very much for your patronage of Furifu.
In response to the government's declaration of a state of emergency, the following stores will be closed for the time being from April 8 to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.Thank you for your inconvenience, thank you for your understanding.
<Temporarily closed stores>
April 8 (Wed) – for the time being
Shibuya Marui store
Shinjuku Miroad store
Ikebukuro Parco store
Kichijoji Parco store
Chofu Parco store
Atre Kawasaki Store
Chiba Perrier store
Albi Osaka store
April 11 (Sat) – for the time being
Nagoya Parco store
April 18 (Sat) – for the time being
Sendai Parco store
Shizuoka Parco store
In addition, the Furifu Head Office in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo will also be closed.
Please note that free access for customers and telephone inquiries to the head office direct telephone will also be suspended for the time being.
For inquiries to the above-mentioned stores, please use the email form below.
(We may take more time than usual to reply.)
We apologize for any inconvenience and inconvenience we may have, but we look forward to your understanding.
»Click here for contact email form
Each online store is still open.
Please use it by all means.
»FURIFU OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE
- 2020.09.15 “Rendezvous” It’s a kimono that overlaps colors and meets ITEMSNEWS
- 2020.09.11 About correspondence of coming-of-age ceremony cancellation by COVID-19 NEWS
- 2020.09.11 About correspondence of graduation ceremony cancellation by COVID-19 NEWS
- 2020.09.02 Hakama rental, store limited pattern event held! EVENT
- 2020.09.01 Customization only for you “My select gloves” ITEMS
- 2020.08.21 You can wear a kimono or clothes! Usakoma’s cape turning technique ITEMSSPECIAL
- 2020.08.19 NEW Arrival August-vol.1 Fall ahead! Japanese textile ITEMS
- 2020.08.13 Since 1999 / Looking Back with Furifu Director “So far” and “From now on” vol.3 SPECIAL
- 2020.08.11 News of Shibuya Marui store closing NEWS
- 2020.08.07 Yukata limited shop @ Chiba EVENTNEWS