Notice of reopening of store operationsNEWS
Thank you very much for your patronage of Furifu.
We have closed all stores temporarily from the viewpoint of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection, but we are pleased to inform you that we will restart the store operations.
<reopening of some stores>
May 14 (Thu) –
Sendai Parco store
Shizuoka Parco store
May 21 (Thu) –
Tennoji Mio store
May 22 (Fri) –
Nagoya Parco store
May 25 (Mon) –
Albi Osaka store
(Temporary closure on Saturday, May 30,31st)
Ciba Perie store
June 1 (Mon) –
Shinjuku Milord Store
Shibuya Marui store
Ikebukuro PARCO store
Kichijoji PARCO store
Chofu Parco store
Atre Kawasaki store
In addition, we shorten business hours at these stores.
When you go out, please check the website of each building, please be careful.
We will continue to strive to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus by taking into consideration the health and safety of our customers and staff.
・Wear a mask of staff
・Thorough hand washing, gargling and disinfection
・Cleaning of the store with disinfectant
・Check the temperature and physical condition of staff before work
We are carrying out the above.
In addition, we will cancel the dressing service and dressing lessons that were usually done in the store for the time being.
We have published the how TO video of dressing and obi knots on our website, so please take a look.
- 2020.09.15 “Rendezvous” It’s a kimono that overlaps colors and meets ITEMSNEWS
- 2020.09.11 About correspondence of coming-of-age ceremony cancellation by COVID-19 NEWS
- 2020.09.11 About correspondence of graduation ceremony cancellation by COVID-19 NEWS
- 2020.09.02 Hakama rental, store limited pattern event held! EVENT
- 2020.09.01 Customization only for you “My select gloves” ITEMS
- 2020.08.21 You can wear a kimono or clothes! Usakoma’s cape turning technique ITEMSSPECIAL
- 2020.08.19 NEW Arrival August-vol.1 Fall ahead! Japanese textile ITEMS
- 2020.08.13 Since 1999 / Looking Back with Furifu Director “So far” and “From now on” vol.3 SPECIAL
- 2020.08.11 News of Shibuya Marui store closing NEWS
- 2020.08.07 Yukata limited shop @ Chiba EVENTNEWS